ENTERTAINMENT NOT IMMORALITY!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Elbow room - Mode nine

Verse 1
My train of thought run you over when you on my trackMeaning I’m serving you off the court with what I spatAnd I dare you not to put the beef back on the meat rackYa weak black roasting acting like you rawYou’re an Alby imposter cos you’re not SureWhile I’m on point like I’m sitting on the Score boardSwinging war swords, slashing up all you wack guysRap wise, I wear you out like running up a hillFatigue is not the issue you get tired by 4 wheels I have no elastic limit I won’t yield I got the game sealed controlling it ma foot on the peddleBeefing show promoters who always try to meddle Like floating particles in pure water we won’t settle The lead’ll pierce flesh I executed the mind hit Rewind it heads do that whenever I spit Without there fingers in my toilet they feeling my shit




Verse 2
I emerge from the mist a lyricist with the urgeTo start a movement so you real heads convergeSo we can purge the Industry like we fed em laxativeCash flow only real rappers will see Stacks of it Relax a bit. I know ya feeling edgy cos you rime biteYou got the lemon and the torch I got the lime lightRead the sign rite before you battle M.O.D Cos when I’m done I ma sign right on your P.O.PI’m on T.O.P bite me en suffer indigestion You are not objective like multipleChoice questions you by ass Like ya patronizing hoesI’m killing foes leave them fucked up like free showsLike ill Bliss en “em I’m a thorough bred breedAnd theirs a need for you to take your leave like theNeighborhood dope man selling wet weed stay like jodeciAnd stand the risk of getting jet li’ed




Verse3
I don’t knock about or barge in so called me major interferenceI come to make mc’s mum like one of my parents My appearance at a show got ma foes dartingCos they make me laugh hard like 30mins of MartinI’m making more headlines than cornroles and partainsWhile you be puffing shit gas like greedy people fartingMost times when I’m done with it ya scared of starting I put ma heart in the game blood plus my soul Like a surgical transplant, my lyrics and my flow Get me more hugs than skillful soccer players, scoring goalsI’m hungry like snoop in the deep cover of death rowSo I eat rappers like they made of egg rollsKeeping it real types always have to learn to let goI keep it real for me not cos one young punk said so My manifestos first line says I rock im the head of state here to leave you in a state of shock

No comments:

Post a Comment