ENTERTAINMENT NOT IMMORALITY!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Songs i am feeling.



Me lifestle (X-crew)
Here is a run down of 10 songs am feelng the most right now. apart from the no one song others are in no particular order.
No 1 - not the girl - Dare.
This song is simply killing me the rythm and the lyrics take me out of this world. i love the song so much that when i was asked to give a chorus in the church i was like :"you re not the girl i used to know", believe me!

No 2 - Halo -Beyonce.
The more i hate Beyoynce the more she trills me.Halo is a brilliant song that many people can relate to.

No 3- Blaze - MI
That short black boy called Jude A.K.A. Mr incredible abi na mic inovator just blazes this track with his cohorts. silky and smoothe. i love that part where he is like "u know me now usually i don't ...".
No 4 -Yankuluma - Timaya
Mama yankuluma (5 times). My boy just dey kill party with this track. I cant get that chorus out of my short term memory.
No 5 - shayo - Bigiano
THis song jusy bounces along carrying everybody along

No ^ - Hero - NAS.


The greatest rapper of all time shows us why he is the only hero of the rap game left. Brilliant delivery,classic Nas

No 7 - Magic spell - Silver Saddih
"magic spell on me, like voodoo" thats what this song does to me. I am suprised he didnt get a nomination for the just concluded Hiphop worl awards.you need to hear this song.
No 8 - Spasmodic- Terry d Rapman and Mode nine
Joe spasm and Mode deliver a witty and punchlines filled track, one of the best rap collabos from this part of the world. "it's that time of the month and am flowing all day,so i gat my pad always'". get it?

No 9 - Fiya burn- Mode nine
Mode delivers unbelieveably well in Ragga tongue. Mallam spicey murders the track.Tight.






No 10 - Ten Ten - Mo hits all stars

The mo hits crew are spot on even without their henchman D'Banj. i Love the playful nature of the song.




Well thats it folks my top ten songs, very difficul to pick. Others thst deserve mention are :


  • Banging - Ruggedman

  • Gbosibanga - Eldee

  • Death Blow - Mode nine


No comments:

Post a Comment