ENTERTAINMENT NOT IMMORALITY!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Inside out


congrats, my lad you are now a father

doctor places a parcel in my hands

nurse says "you can go in now"

pacing the corridor like a lost chick

i moved in the direction of pointing fingers

voices around calmed me down

Where is she

i bursted into the clinic like a wild bull

flung myself of the reeving bike in a swing

screaming directions as we tore through the streets

i jumped on the closest bike

i jetted out soon as the news hit my ear

neighbours told me, my girl started getting kicks

i just got back from my trip

as i journeyed home my mind went back

my girl decided to keep the kid


i had told her to get rid of it

she told me she was pregnant

down the months we rocked after some bottles of rum

which is where the story began

No comments:

Post a Comment